Motivational quotes can be a great way to give yourself a boost and get you motivated. When I am not looking for a great motivational quote online to give me a boost of inspiration, I like to color a free printable motivational quotes coloring page and hang it on my wall. Scroll down to download one of my favorites.
Here are some motivational quotes that I’ve collected from various sources which you might like:
>“If your ship doesn’t come in, swim out to it!” – Unknown
>“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.” – Chinese Proverb
>”I always say the same thing–that we should live so as to create more happiness for others.” – Albert Schweitzer
> “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” ― Dr. Seuss
> “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
Free Printable Motivational Quotes Coloring Page
Motivational quotes are a great way to add a little motivation to your daily life. This FREE motivational quotes coloring page is great because you get two benefits in one: the stress-relieving benefit that coloring intricate designs can give you, and a motivational quote to hang up to give you daily motivation.
You can print as many copies as you need (for personal use only).
Click on the image below to download it. If you want the full set visit HERE.
Ways to Use Motivational Quotes for Inspiration
1. Write down your goals, and then pick one of the quotes to use as a mantra to keep you focused on your goal.
2. Print out some of your favorite motivational quotes, and post them in visible places where you will see them often (e.g., bathroom mirror, refrigerator, office cubicle).
3. Use some of your favorite motivational quotes as Facebook status updates, and see what kind of responses you get from friends.
4. If you know someone who needs a little motivation or inspiration in their life, use one of these quotes to encourage them. Then ask if they want to talk about it and let them know that you’re always available if they need to vent or get some encouragement.
Ways NOT to Use Motivational Quotes
1. Don’t use motivational quotes as a substitute for actually doing something about your goals and aspirations. It’s no good to simply print out a quote and stick it on your wall (or somewhere, like I used to do…) if you’re not going to take any action on it.
2. Don’t use motivational quotes in a way that puts other people down or makes them feel bad about themselves. This can be really discouraging and won’t help anyone reach their goals.
3. Don’t use motivational quotes as an excuse to not try your best. Even if you don’t achieve your goal, you’ll still be better off than if you had never tried at all.
4. Finally, don’t use motivational quotes as a way to avoid taking responsibility for your own life and successes (or failures). The buck always stops with you, so take ownership of what happens and learn from your experiences.
The bottom line is that motivational quotes can be a great way to get inspired and stay focused on your goals, as long as you use them in the right way. Don’t be afraid to try out a few different ones and see which ones work best for you. And most importantly, don’t forget to take action and keep moving forward. So print a quotes coloring page or download your favorite quote today and get inspired!
Thanks for reading and Happy coloring!