Binder covers are one of my favorite ways to keep my binders organized. If you are like me and you have many different binders for many different items (i.e recipe, bills, etc.) then you may like binder covers that allow you to color coordinate. However, you may also enjoy the creativity that coloring gives you and therefore a coloring binder is a great way to add your own spin to your binder cover and give you the relaxing benefit of coloring.
Ways to use a binder cover
As I have already mentioned, one of my favorite ways to use binder covers is to organize my binders when I have so many different folders to keep a track of. However, you can use binder covers for many different reasons. Here are a few of my top favorite ways to use binder covers.
- Teacher binders (for each subject or for lesson materials)
- Student binders (for homework binder, school projects, etc.)
- As a decoration for your binder
- For organizing recipes
- For separating important documents
- To organize your home office
- Planner binder
What materials do I need for coloring a binder cover
One of the things I love about digital binder covers is you can print them as many times as you need. This list is some of the materials I use to help me get the most out of my binder covers. However, you may prefer a different type of pen and/or paper.
- Paper(preferably cardstock)
- Binder with a cover pocket
- Markers or Gel Pens
How to use your binder cover to help organize your life
Another thing I enjoy about using binder covers is, they are a great way to help me get organized in a way that doesn’t break my bank. Below are a few tips that have helped me achieve my expensive organizational system.
1. Use your binder covers – what good are they if you do not put them to use right?
2. Create a list of the things you need to store into your binders so you can break them down into subjects (i.e. recipes, legal, business, Christmas, bills, etc).
3. You will then use binder tabs, or dividers to create those sections or subjects. You can create binder spines to match your subjects. For instance, my FREE coloring binder below includes matching spines.
Now you have a binder organization system that is neat and organized and will take a lot of stress out of your time management.
Free Printable Coloring Binder Covers
Now that we have discussed a few tips to help you use your binder, it is time for the FREE coloring binders as promised. You get three coloring binder covers and matching spines. Simply click the image below to download them.
I have included the no-text version. If you want an editable version that you can add text to in PowerPoint simply click here.
Binder covers are a great way to help keep your binders organized and creating your own covers lets you sit in the creativity seat thus adding the benefit of stress relief. I hope you enjoy coloring these binder covers and if so, please feel to leave a comment below or a few tips!