The holidays are the perfect time to spend with family and friends. No matter if you’re hosting or just attending, it’s always a good idea to have something for everyone to do. Whether it be playing games, watching movies, or coloring pages– entertainment is necessary! In this post, we will check out some creative ways to use coloring pages this holiday season! Don’t forget to scroll down to get your Free Thanksgiving Coloring Pages.
Coloring is a great way to help you not only relax, but it is also a fun way to be creative. Coloring can help you be more mindful, have better focus, reduce anxiety and even help with depression! It’s also really fun! Below are some great ways you can use coloring pages.
Coloring pages are a great way to get creative
Coloring pages are an easy way for you to use your creative side. They’re also great if you need to alleviate stress or just want to relax. You can use them as decorations, use them to put together a personal coloring book for yourself or your children, or enjoy them with friends. Here are some ideas!
Use them for stress relief
One main benefit of coloring pages is that they’re easy ways for you to de-stress and relax. This is an important part of mental health that we often neglect.
Coloring pages can be a way for you to find your inner peace and calm down from the stress of life. Here are a few ways you can use coloring pages to reduce stress.
1. A great way to relieve stress with coloring pages is to color them by yourself. All you need is one coloring page and some pens or pencils, then just find a relaxing space in your home and start drawing. You can even dim the lights if that makes it easier for you to get into the right mindset!
2. Coloring pages are also great if you’re stressed and can be enjoyed with family or friends. You can all color together and take turns helping each other with different parts, or just chat while you do it. It’s a fun way to get everyone involved in something relaxing!
3. They’re also good for your mental health because they bring back some of the stress-relieving feelings you had when you were younger. Everyone who remembers spending hours or even days coloring a picture of a cartoon character, doodling things they wouldn’t dare draw in school, or just drawing random things can enjoy the stress relief and fun senses it brings back.
You can use them as decorations, or make your own coloring book
Coloring pages are great as decorations, and as I mentioned, you can turn them into your own coloring books. Well, they’re not technically “books” but they’re still fun to color in with friends or on your own! Here’s how:
1. You could try making a DIY coloring book where you use one image for the cover and pick a different image for each page inside. You can find many different coloring pages online just by searching for free coloring pages. Try putting together a themed book for yourself or your child.
2. Another idea is cutting out each individual coloring page from a coloring book you have, framing them, and hanging them on your wall. Coloring pages make great decorations.
They’re perfect for parties
Coloring pages also make a great party activity! You could either do a coloring contest or just have one coloring page each and chat as you color. It’s a fun way to bond with your friends and family without doing something too serious.
If you have smaller guests like children, having coloring pages is a great way to keep them from getting bored.
I have discovered that adults even enjoy coloring pages at events such as birthday parties, bridal showers, baby showers, and more. You can find many different coloring pages to keep your family entertained at your next party!
Free Thanksgiving Coloring Pages
If you are looking for a different way to celebrate Thanksgiving this year, then I hope these coloring pages are what you are looking for.
These Thanksgiving coloring sheets are perfect for celebrating Thanksgiving with your family. One thing I love about coloring is that it can be enjoyed by anyone and these coloring pages have no age limit.
Print them, share them, enjoy them as a family!
Like these coloring pages? Get the full book here
Coloring pages are a great way to get creative, and they also work well as decorations or party activities. They’re perfect for parties, family time, or just relaxing with friends because it brings back some of the stress-relieving feelings that you had when you were younger.
Everyone who remembers spending hours coloring a picture of a cartoon character can enjoy this experience again!
So I hope these tips have added a few extra ways you can enjoy coloring this holiday season and I hope these free Thanksgiving coloring pages will help make your holiday with your family that much more special.
If you have some coloring tips you would like to share, feel free to leave a comment below!